Important Questions Regarding the Validity of the PCR- Covid 19 Tests,
and the resulting Extreme Public Health Measures in Ireland
It is increasingly apparent that PCR based Covid-19 testing yields a high % of false positives. PCR data is the main basis for extreme repressive public health measures which are causing incalculable damage to the Irish economy, jobs, culture, and to the physical and mental welfare of the population, including young people and children.
The High Court of Portugal has ruled in a landmark case that. “if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the U.S.), the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.” In Ireland 40-45 cycles are routinely used.
“The likelihood of an apparently positive case being a false positive is between 89 to 94 per cent, or near certainty. I argue that it is criminally dangerous to drive policy based in any way on this test (set up the way it is) and its results. No amount of argument or prevarication can alter these damning facts”.
Dr Michael Yeadon – ex Vice President of Pfizer UK
“The Corona Crisis, according to all that we know today must be renamed the “Corona Scandal”, and those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil damages”
International Criminal Lawyer Dr Reiner Fuellmich
French professor Didier Raoult and his team have recently shown that at a cycle threshold (ct) above 35, no sample remained positive (infectious) in cell culture.
Recent widespread army testing in Liverpool UK using a more reliable test (Yeadon), the Lateral Flow Test ( LFT) demonstrated that at least 90% of the PCR tests were false positives.
Briefing to UK MPs, 26-11-20
A peer review by 22 global immunologists and scientists of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level. They state the consequences of false positive results; “….the significance of which has led to worldwide misdiagnosis of infections attributed to SARS-CoV-2 and associated with the disease COVID-19. We are confronted with stringent lockdowns which have destroyed many people’s lives and livelihoods, limited access to education and these imposed restrictions by governments around the world are a direct attack on people’s basic rights and their personal freedoms, resulting in collateral damage for entire economies on a global scale”.
To Whom It May Concern
You may be aware that there is a high-level international criminal fraud investigation and class action concerning the “Corona Crisis”, which the lawyers concerned define as a “Crime against Humanity”
The action is being led by international criminal fraud lawyer Dr Reiner Fuellmich (VW emissions scandal, Deutsche Bank) who heads a team of lawyers, immunologists, and medical experts. The legal case concerns activities by the head of the WHO, and certain individuals in Germany; and is designed to provide information to enable similar cases in many other countries.
If you are not aware of this development, please view this deposition by Dr Reiner Fuellmich. It is devastating in its scope, and its implications have major ramifications regarding the appalling consequences of the repressive measures being implemented against the people and the economy of Ireland.
(A text copy of this deposition is attached in case of difficulty accessing this link)
Dr Fuellmich states:
“The Corona Crisis, according to all that we know today must be renamed the “Corona Scandal”, and those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil damages”
This interview with Dr Fuellmich should also be watched. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYzb5_kax8
In particular, the international fraud case focuses on the “PCR” test and its blatant misuse. As Dr Fuellmich states in this video “the PCR tests are a major fake”
This is a case that will reverberate through European countries and beyond. Class actions and legal challenges are currently being prepared in several countries.
The High Court of Portugal has recently ruled decisively against the local regional health authority on behalf of persons that were tested positive by the PCR. The court wrote that:
“… if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the U.S.), the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.” Portuguese high court ruling http://www.dgsi.pt/jtrl.nsf/33182fc732316039802565fa00497eec/79d6ba338dcbe5e28025861f003e7b30
1: The Covid 19 Virus has never been isolated. “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available……” CDC-006-00019, Revision: 05 CDC/DDID/NCIRD/ Division of Viral Diseases Effective: 07/13/20 CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel – Instructions for Use (fda.gov)
2: “If someone tests positive, it does not mean that they are infected with anything, let alone with a contagious SARS-CoV-2 virus.” U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stated, “Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms.” https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download
3: Dr Michael Yeadon – the ex VP of Pfizer UK writes, in a piece called “Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics: The Deadly Danger of False Positives”, dated September 20, 2020, “The likelihood of an apparently positive case being a false positive is between 89 to 94 per cent, or near certainty.”
Dr. Yeadon, in agreement with the professors of immunology Kamera from Germany, Kappel from the Netherlands, and Cahill from Ireland, as well as the microbiologist Dr. Arve from Austria, all of whom testified before the German Corona Committee. See also https://lockdownsceptics.org/the-pcr-false-positive-pseudo-epidemic/
4: In July 16, 2020, podcast, “This Week in Virology”: Tony Fauci of the CDC makes a point of saying the PCR COVID test is useless and misleading when the test is run at 35 cycles or higher. A positive result, indicating infection, cannot be accepted or believed” TWiV 641: COVID-19 with Dr. Anthony Fauci – YouTube
5: In Massachusetts, from 85 to 90 percent of people who tested positive in July with a cycle threshold of 40 would have been deemed negative if the threshold were 30 cycles. Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be. – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
6: The research group of French professor Didier Raoult has recently shown that at a cycle threshold (ct) of 25, about 70% of samples remained positive in cell culture (i.e. were infectious); at a ct of 30, 20% of samples remained positive; at a ct of 35, 3% of samples remained positive; and at a ct above 35, no sample remained positive (infectious) in cell culture. https://swprs.org/the-trouble-with-pcr-tests/
7: Any test with a cycle threshold (CT) above 35 is too sensitive, says Juliet Morrison, PhD, a virologist at the University of California, Riverside. “I’m shocked that people would think that 40 [cycles] could represent a positive.” A more reasonable cutoff would be 30 to 35, she added. Dr. Mina said he would set the figure at 30, or even less. National Vaccine Centre USA
8: A peer review by 22 global immunologists and scientists of the RT-PCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level. They state the consequences of false positive results; “….the significance of which has led to worldwide misdiagnosis of infections attributed to SARS-CoV-2 and associated with the disease COVID-19. We are confronted with stringent lockdowns which have destroyed many people’s lives and livelihoods, limited access to education and these imposed restrictions by governments around the world are a direct attack on people’s basic rights and their personal freedoms, resulting in collateral damage for entire economies on a global scale”. https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/
In Ireland, thresholds of 40-45 cycles are routinely used (FOI letter from HSE). According to the ruling of the Portuguese High Court, Dr Michael Yeadon and the testimony of many hundreds of experts worldwide, this would result in the majority of people tested (including many deaths from other causes) to be registered as (false) positives.
If this is the case, flawed PCR testing policy in Ireland and the resulting data thus appear to have been used to justify mass fear, lockdowns and other actions; resulting in the drastic loss of civil liberties and irreparable damage to virtually every aspect of people’s lives; to the economy, business and jobs; the education system; sports, culture and entertainment; and to the mental and physical welfare of the Irish people.
Despite all the evidence, why has Ireland continued to pursue this flawed testing policy? Who is responsible for it?
Whole business sectors such as hospitality and travel have been decimated. Many jobs will never come back: people have lost their homes and businesses, and the debts that have been incurred by all concerned including the Irish State will be borne for decades to come.
There is evidence that large numbers of people are suffering “collateral damage” with lives lost from unattended healthcare and other reasons due to lockdowns and fear. In Germany, the Extra Parliamentary Committee estimates that 100,000 lives have been lost unnecessarily due to lockdowns and fear (suicides, cancelled operations, unattended illnesses. www.acu2020.org). In the UK the following collateral damage is estimated http://www.civitas.org.uk/content/files/The-cost-of-the-cure-30-November.pdf
- 20,000 loss of lives could be lost from delayed treatment for cancer and other diseases;
- 16,900 additional domestic violence cases were recorded between March and June 2020;
- Significant increases in depression (64% recording common depressive symptoms), anxiety (69% report increases) and loneliness (reports of loneliness parents of under-fives up by 1.4 million);
- Significant increases in substance abuse including high-risk drinking among adults up by 3.7 million, 20% increase in opiate addictions, 39% increase in number of relapses among addicts;
- A 25% to 30% reduction in learning among primary and secondary pupils, respectively.
One of the most affected groups is that of young people and students who are suffering from the deleterious physical and psychological effects from government measures including lockdowns, restricted social movements, restricted exercise, overuse of face masks (https://reportshealthcare.com/23145/side-effects-of-wearing-face-masks/, https://thewallwillfall.org/2020/10/05/covid-19-masks-are-a-crime-against-humanity-and-child-abuse/), curtailed quality of education and other negative issues such as guilt etc; many of them potentially traumatised for life
The measures passed hurriedly through the Dail at the behest and instruction of a small number of unelected health advisors are according to one Irish Barrister “the most serious breach of Irish people’s constitutional rights in the history of the state”.
As Dr Yeadon says https://www.europereloaded.com/the-pcr-false-positive-pseudo-epidemic/
“I maintain that lack of knowledge of the OFPR alone renders this PCR test in this configuration completely incapable of providing trustworthy results. If this was a diagnostic test in use in the NHS today, no physician would submit a patient sample to it, because it would be impossible to interpret a positive result. Of course, it is a diagnostic test in use today. In summary, I argue that it is criminally dangerous to drive policy based in any way on this test (set up the way it is) and its results. No amount of argument or prevarication can alter these damning facts”.
Public and professional awareness growing fast
At last, the public, doctors and many medical experts are beginning to ask questions. The truth will come out.
The number of legal cases and technical challenges to the PCR and Government policy is increasing rapidly all over Europe. Many medical research institutes and even the WHO has stated clearly that the mortality rate from Covid-19 is no greater than that of a bad flu season (globally every year 650,000 people die from the flu).
Recent Army testing in Liverpool UK using a more reliable test – the “Lateral Flow Test ( LFT) demonstrated that at least 90% of the PCR tests were false positives. (Briefing to UK MPs, 26-11-20) https://lockdownsceptics.org/pcr-based-covid-testing-has-failed-us/
We urgently need to examine the motives and associations of the people and companies who knowingly or without due diligence are responsible for promoting this crisis.
The H1N1 2010 Swine Flu Fraud
In 2010, Ireland was obliged to purchase several million vaccine doses for the so-called H1N1 swine flu, in which less than a few thousand people at most worldwide are “thought” to have died.
Due to concern about a possible emerging public health scare; it appears that the WHO persuaded Ireland and many other countries to agree to purchase vaccines if a pandemic was declared. Despite absolutely no evidence, the WHO declared a pandemic and the agreed vaccine purchases followed. There is a huge number of published information on this scandal https://greatgameindia.com/who-vaccine-industry/, https://www.globalresearch.ca/who-scandal-exposed-advisors-received-kickbacks-from-h1n1-vaccine-manufacturers/19587
This was a clear-cut case of rigged market fraud at the international level producing billions of dollars of profits for pharmaceutical companies and concomitant losses for taxpayers. Yet no-one was held to account. Was this a trial run and blueprint for the current crisis?
There is a clear and obvious agenda
H1N1 was a successful trial run which defrauded many countries of billions of euros. It is becoming increasingly apparent to many that this new “pandemic” is a repeat and all-encompassing attempt by multinational pharmaceutical companies, associated players, and accomplices to create a rigged market worth potentially trillions of dollars; to create fear and social chaos that enables the passing of ever more draconian laws and “health measures” for yet more profit and control.
Unless people educate themselves; this is just the beginning of increasingly repressive measures including the passing of legislation regarding the mass administration of new untested, and terrifying vaccines.
It is vital that hasty, potentially disastrous health measures which are being planned in Ireland must be put on hold and subject to the most rigid open scientific and public scrutiny. As Dr Yeadon says, the likely real low infection and mortality rate of this virus DOES NOT justify mass vaccination. The impact of un-anticipated consequences and side-effects from new untested (and unnecessary) vaccines for many years after their application is potentially devastating; especially regarding children (see. http://ipaknowledge.org/ipak-vaxxed-v-unvaxxed-study.php, and 89 peer reviewed studies on harmful effects on children. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/research-database/). Note that in the USA and some other countries, multinational vaccine makers are “immune” to prosecution.
What can we do?
We live in precarious times of rapid change and economic collapse which is grossly exacerbated by the concerted actions of unscrupulous players using the virus for their own ends.
Ireland and the UK amongst other countries are being led to the verge of bankruptcy – as are so many businesses and people. SMEs are collapsing everywhere. Free money issued by the state courtesy of the (privately owned) Central Banks is a temporary palliative that has a VERY BIG PRICE for all of us.
It is vital that each one of us question everything.
Hundreds of thousands of people in this country are in the process of having their lives ruined. Do you not owe it to your family, your friends, your children, your employees, your shareholders, and many others to look behind the curtain and search for truth as far as possible? There are many honest journalists and sources of information that are not tied to the increasingly obvious ulterior motives of big business.
TDs and other people in positions of authority have an absolute responsibility to educate themselves before voting on measures that they know little about, especially issues that have potentially huge negative consequences on their electorates and on the country. We should pressure those in positions of power to be accountable. There appear to be very disturbing conflicts of interest at high levels.
The effects of your actions will be felt by many people for many years. It is a difficult road ahead.
The use of more than 30 cycles of the PCR test appears to be creating distorted data regarding “cases” illness and fatalities; yet it has been admitted by Health Authorities that cycles of 40-45 are routinely being used in Ireland. The consequential misleading number of positive cases appears to being used to terrify the population of Ireland and pressure its legislative bodies to pass repressive legislation which is having a devastating impact on all areas of public life including, the economy and business, culture, education, sports and recreation, normal social interaction and the welfare of young people. As legal cases form, and information spreads, it is apparent that the same process is happening in many other countries.
- Educate yourself quickly widely. Beware mass media disinformation including so called “fact-checkers”
- If you feel there are issues that concern you – contact your TD to voice your concerns, and others in positions of influence and Inform others as soon as possible.
- If you feel that you or your family or business has suffered because of what you believe to be unjustified actions and policies, think about contacting professional advice.
- Demand replacement of the PCR test by the more reliable Lateral Flow Test
- Act now. There is no time to lose before personal and health freedoms are permanently removed.
In this excellent interview, Dr Fuellmich also mentions a leaked document from the German Office of the Interior called “The Panic Paper”.
This gives explicit directions for the government how to create panic including how “to make children feel responsible for the tortured deaths of their parents and grandparents if they don’t adhere to the social distancing rules, mask-wearing rules and other anti-corona regulations” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpOzHHJmy7g&t=459s
Irish Politicians conflict of interest?
This is an illuminating example of potential conflict of interest at high level
Note: A link to a PDF of this document and the HSE document admitting the (flawed) PCR amplification cycle is below.